What's New About STEM Sims
- Over 100 interactive simulations of laboratory experiments and engineering design projects that draw grade 3-12 students into virtual worlds that promote inquiry.
- STEM Sims place students in scenario-based, contextual learning environments where they use virtual tools to deeply explore STEM topics that matter.
- It's not just the simulations. You get lessons, methods, video walkthroughs and more. All designed to support a robust, minds-on STEM curriculum.
- Research-based and classroom-tested, STEM Sims enable students and teachers to experience leading-edge, next-generation STEM topics in the context of real-world applications.
- STEM Sims are available on a subscription basis for students at school and at home. Nothing to download or maintain.
- STEM Sims are aligned with national (NGSS) and state (e.g., Florida) standards. For further information on specific state standards, please click the button below or contact us by email at email@example.com.