Lesson 5 Assessment: How Does the Use of Masks Affect the Spread of Influenza Through a School?
1. Which of the following is the
2. Viruses are typically smaller than the pores in most masks.
3. The use of masks to reduce the spread of influenza is a
4. Surgeons wear masks during surgery to prevent the spread of pathogens to their patients.
5. Wearing a typical mask kills all pathogens that leave the person before the pathogens can enter the air.
6. Influenza is best described as being a viral infection.
7. A mask traps some pathogens from leaving a person before the pathogens can enter the air.
8. Masks protect which part of the human body from an influenza infection entering the body?